Dunkaroos No-Churn Ice Cream
Time to bring back the '90s favorite.
- 3 c. heavy cream
- 1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 c. roughly chopped Birthday Cake Teddy Grahams, plus more for garnish
- ½ c. rainbow sprinkles, plus more for garnish
- ¼ c. cream cheese frosting
- 2 tbsp. birthday cake mix (such as Funfetti)
- In a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add sweetened condensed milk and mix until combined, then add Teddy Grahams and sprinkles and mix until combined.
- In a small bowl, mix frosting and cake mix until combined. Add to bowl with ice cream mixture and stir well.
- Pour mixture into loaf pan, smooth the top, and sprinkle with remaining Teddy Grahams and sprinkles.
- Freeze until firm, 5 hours, then scoop and serve immediately.