Balsamic Glazed Salmon
Balsamic glazes make everything better.
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved
- ¼ c. extra-virgin olive, divided
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c. balsamic vinegar
- ¼ c. dry white wine
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, stripped and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 4 4-oz. salmon filets
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Add brussels sprouts to a large, rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with half the olive oil and season all over with salt and pepper. Bake for 20 minutes while you make glaze.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine balsamic, wine, brown sugar, lemon, rosemary, and garlic. Bring to a boil, then simmer until thick and shiny, 10-12 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven, place salmon filets skin-side down among brussels sprouts, brush with remaining olive oil, season with more salt and pepper, and spoon with glaze. Bake until salmon is cooked through and brussels sprouts are crispy, 12-15 minutes.