Garlicky Shrimp Zucchini Pasta
Oodles of zoodles!
- 3 tbsp. butter, divided
- 1 lb. medium or large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ c. heavy cream
- ½ c. grated Parmesan
- 1 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp. large zucchini, spiralized (or about 4 cups zoodles)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook until shrimp is pink and opaque, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer shrimp to a plate. (Keep juices in skillet.)
- Melt remaining butter in skillet then stir in garlic. Cook until fragrant, about 1 minute, then whisk in heavy cream. Bring to simmer, then stir in Parmesan, tomatoes, and parsley. Simmer until tomatoes have softened and mixture has thickened slightly, about 3 minutes.
- Return shrimp to skillet and add zucchini noodles. Toss to combine and serve immediately.