Love Heart Chocolate Bark
These Valentine's Day white chocolate bark is totes adorbs.
- 400 g white chocolate, chopped
- 12 g freeze dried raspberries
- 1 packet Love Hearts sweets
- Colourful sprinkles
- Line a 20.5cm (8") square tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the chocolate in a heat-proof bowl set over barely simmering water, stirring occasionally and making sure that the base of the bowl does not touch the water.
- Remove from the heat and stir through half of the raspberries. Pour into prepared tin and spread to level. Allow to cool for three minutes.
- Decorate with the remaining raspberries, Love Hearts and sprinkles.
- Chill for at least two hours before cutting into shards.