Chocolate Chip Party Pancakes
Welcome to the pancake party.
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 3 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ c. all-purpose flour
- 4 c. pancake batter, plus ingredients called for on box
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Syrup, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 425º and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil, then grease with cooking spray. In a shallow bowl, toss chocolate chips with flour until coated (to help prevent sinking).
- Prepare pancake batter according to package instructions, then slowly fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter evenly over baking sheet and bake until a toothpick has moist crumbs, about 15 minutes.
- Heat the broiler and cook until top is golden brown, about 3 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through. Remove, brush with melted butter, then slice and serve with syrup.