Slow-Cooker Cinnamon Rolls
Slow-Cooker Cinnamon Rolls will make your mornings so much easier.
- FOR CINNAMON ROLLS:
- Cooking spray
- All-purpose flour, for surface
- 1 (13.8-oz) can pizza dough
- 1 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 4 tbsp. melted butter
- FOR FROSTING:
- 4 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. heavy cream
- Line the bowl of a slow cooker with parchment and grease with cooking spray. On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough.
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Brush dough all over with melted butter, then sprinkle with brown sugar mixture.
- Starting with one end, roll dough up tightly into a log. Slice into 8 rolls, about 1½". Place rolls into prepared slow cooker. Place a paper towel under lid and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Use parchment to remove cinnamon rolls from slow cooker and let cool while making frosting.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until no lumps remain. Add vanilla and heavy cream and beat until combined.
- Frost cinnamon rolls and serve warm.