Baileys Cheesecake Cups
Brownies, cheesecake, and booze? Sign us up.
- Cooking spray, for muffin tin
- 1 box brownie mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. mini semisweet chocolate chips, melted, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp. Baileys Irish Cream
- 4 oz. cool whip
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 12-cup muffin tin. In a large mixing bowl, prepare brownie batter according to package directions.
- Add batter to muffin tin and bake 25 to 27 minutes.
- Once brownies are out of the oven, press a shot glass into the middle of each, making a shallow cup. Let cool completely.
- Make Baileys filling: In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, beat together cream cheese, melted chocolate, and Baileys until smooth. Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Scoop filling into cooled brownie cups and top with more mini chocolate chips.