Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Peppers
Your favorite dip turned into a meal!
- 4 assorted bell peppers, halved and seeded
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen spinach, thawed, well-drained, and chopped
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1½ c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- ½ c. grated Parmesan
- ¼ c. sour cream
- ¼ c. mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. On a large, rimmed baking sheet, place bell peppers cut side-up and drizzle with olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add chicken, artichoke hearts, spinach, cream cheese, ½ cup mozzarella, Parmesan, sour cream, mayo, and garlic. Season with more salt and pepper and mix until well combined.
- Divide chicken mixture between pepper halves, top with remaining mozzarella, and bake until cheese is melty and peppers are tender, about 25 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.