Magic Keto Cookies
These cookies are seriously magical. Super easy to make and without any flour, you can feel good about eating way more than just one.
- ¼ c. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. butter, softened
- 3 tbsp. granulated Swerve sweetener
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 c. sugar-free dark chocolate chips, such as Lily's
- 1 c. coconut flakes
- ¾ c. roughly chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl stir together coconut oil, butter, sweetener, salt, and egg yolks. Mix in chocolate chips, coconut, and walnuts.
- Drop batter by the spoonful onto prepared baking sheet and bake until golden, 15 minutes.