Breakfast Jalapeño Poppers
Ready to give your mornings a spicy wake up call? Jalapeño poppers have been given a breakfast makeover with cheesy eggs and wrapped in crispy bacon.
- 8 large eggs
- 3 tbsp. milk
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 jalapeños, sliced lengthwise and seeds removed
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 12 slices bacon, halved
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add eggs and use a rubber spatula to scramble eggs until barely set but still wet. Spoon scrambled eggs into jalapeño halves and place on a large baking sheet.
- Top with cheese and wrap a piece of bacon around each jalapeño.
- Bake until cheese is melty and bacon is crispy, 30 to 35 minutes.