Cookie Dough Egg Rolls
COOKIE. DOUGH. EGG. ROLLS.
- 9 egg roll wrappers
- 1 (16.5-oz.) log store-bought cookie dough
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- ¼ c. chocolate chips, melted
- Place an egg roll wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape and spoon approximately 3 tablespoons cookie dough into a line in the center. Fold up bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil (it should reach 1" up the side of pan) until a drop of water bubbles when added to the oil. Add egg rolls and fry until golden, 1 minute per side. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate. Dust with powdered sugar, drizzle with melted chocolate, and serve.