Churro Ritz Bits
Craving a sweet snack? Churro Ritz Bits to the rescue!
- 4 c. peanut butter Ritz Bits
- ½ c. (1 stick) melted butter
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine crackers and butter and toss gently until crackers are fully coated.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sugar and cinnamon, then add gradually to bowl with crackers and toss gently until crackers are coated, reserving 2 tablespoons of cinnamon sugar.
- Transfer crackers onto a large rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with reserved cinnamon sugar. Bake 10 minutes, flipping halfway through until the crackers have toasted slightly.
- Let cool completely before serving.