Mediterranean Salmon Skewers
Lemony salmon kebabs are about to be your go-to for grilling season.
- 1 lb. salmon fillets, preferably wild, cut into 2" pieces
- 3 lemons, sliced
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Torn fresh dill, for garnish
- Heat grill to high. Skewer salmon and lemon slices, then brush with olive oil and season all over with salt and pepper.
- Grill skewers until salmon is cooked through, turning once, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with dill and serve.