Piña Colada Mimosas
This is the perfect drink to sip beachside (or poolside) this summer.
- 1 c. sugar
- Pineapple wedge, for rimming glasses
- 1 c. pineapple juice
- ½ c. coconut rum
- 1 bottle prosecco
- Pineapple slices, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
- In a small dish, pour sugar. Rim glasses with pineapple wedges then dip in sugar.
- Pour ¼ cup pineapple juice and 2 ounces coconut rum into each flute then top with prosecco.
- Garnish with a pineapple slice and a maraschino cherry and serve.