Monster Cookie Dough Dip
All the best cookie dough flavors rolled into one irresistible no-bake dessert dip.
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp. butter, softened
- ¼ c. plus 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- pinch of kosher salt
- 1 c. old-fashioned rolled oats, toasted (optional)
- ½ c. M&M's
- ½ c. mini chocolate chips
- Pretzels, for serving
- Graham crackers, for serving
- Combine cream cheese, butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until the mixture is smooth and fluffy.
- For toasted oats (optional), heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add oats and toast, stirring occasionally, until the oats begin to turn golden and smell nutty, about 5 minutes.
- Fold in oats, M&M's, and chocolate chips. Serve with pretzels and graham crackers for dipping.