No Peek Chicken
No Peek Chicken is the satisfying dinner that requires basically ZERO effort.
- Cooking spray
- 2 c. long grain white rice
- 1 (10.5-oz.) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.5-oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 c. water
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1-oz.) package onion soup mix
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9”-x-13” baking pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl mix together rice, soups, water, and oregano then pour into baking dish.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper then place on top of rice mixture. Sprinkle onion soup mix over chicken then cover with aluminum foil and bake 1 hour and 15minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and rice is tender.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.