Banana Split Pops
These pops are bananas!
- 4 bananas
- 8 popsicle sticks
- 1¼ c. chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ c. rainbow nonpareil sprinkles
- Whipped cream, for serving
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut the ends off of each banana to level the sides, then cut in half. Insert a popsicle stick into each banana piece and place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze for 2 hours.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted. Pour sprinkles into another small bowl.
- Dip the top of each frozen banana in chocolate, then roll the melted chocolate tip around in sprinkles. Return to baking sheet and freeze until the chocolate is firm, about 15 minutes.
- Top each pop with whipped cream and garnish with a maraschino cherry.