S'mores Crescent Roll-Ups
Eating these by a campfire is highly encouraged.
- All-purpose flour, for rolling
- 1 tube crescent roll dough
- 2 c. mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 c. mini marshmallows
- 1 c. graham crackers, broken into small pieces
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave 1 cup chocolate chips in 30-second increments until fully melted. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, unroll crescents and separate into individual triangles.
- To each crescent, spread 1 teaspoon melted chocolate, then top with a small handful each mini chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham cracker pieces. Roll into crescent shape and transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° until golden, 15 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate and serve.