Oven-Fried Cherry Tomatoes
Pop as many of these juicy babies into your mouth as you want — they're baked!
- 1 c. panko bread crumbs
- ¼ c. finely grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tsp. oregano
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- All-purpose flour, for rolling
- 2 large eggs, whisked
- ¼ c. Ranch, for serving
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a medium bowl, combine panko, Parm, butter and oregano. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Roll cherry tomatoes in flour, then in the egg wash, back to flour and egg wash, and then in the panko mixture. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake until golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve with ranch, if desired.