Aunt Bessie's Roast Potatoes With Parmesan and Thyme Crust
Cheesy Roasties?! Yes please! Check out these Aunt Bessie's Parmesan and Thyme Roasties!
- 500g Aunt Bessie’s Roasties
- 150g Parmesan
- 4 Sprigs of fresh Thyme
- 2 tbsp Black Pepper
- ½ tbsp Salt
- Preheat your oven to 200°C and place a sheet of baking paper on a large baking tray.
- Combine grated parmesan, fresh thyme, black pepper and salt in a large bowl.
- Add your Aunt Bessie’s roast potatoes to the parmesan mixture and toss to coat.
- Place your coated roasties on your tray and bake for 30 mins until golden brown and the parmesan has formed a golden brown crust.