For when you need to take a break from the real stuff.
- 12 oz. cream cheese, softened, cut into thirds
- 2 tsp. honey, divided
- ½ c. melted chocolate
- 2 drops pink food coloring
- 3 apples
- Assorted sprinkles, for decorating
- Divide cream cheese among three small bowls. In one bowl, add 1 teaspoon honey. In another bowl, add melted chocolate. In the last bowl, add remaining 1 teaspoon honey and pink food coloring. Stir each bowl together until combined.
- Slice apples and use a biscuit or cookie cutter to hollow out centers.
- Spread mixtures on apple slices and top with sprinkles.