Buffalo Chicken Jalapeño Poppers
Sure, jalapeño poppers are great. But jalapeño poppers filled with buffalo chicken?
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 tbsp. hot sauce, such as Frank's
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 c. finely shredded cooked chicken
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 12 jalapeños
- 12 sliced bacon, halved
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, cheddar, hot sauce, and garlic. Fold in chicken and chives. Season with pepper.
- Halve jalapeños lengthwise, then use a spoon to remove seeds and veins. Fill with buffalo chicken mixture and wrap each with a halved slice of bacon.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake until bacon is crispy and peppers are tender, about 25 minutes.