Stir, don’t shake, this classic Italian cocktail. Made with equal parts gin, bitter red liqueur, and sweet vermouth, this recipe is easy to remember.
- 2 large ice cubes
- 2 oz dry gin (55 g)
- 2 oz bitter red liqueur (55 g), such as Campari
- 2 oz sweet vermouth (55 g)
- 2 orange peels, (without pith), for garnish
- Place a large ice cube in each of 2 lowball glasses.
- To each glass, add 1 ounce gin, 1 ounce bitter red liqueur, and 1 ounce vermouth. Stir until chilled, about 15 seconds.
- Garnish each glass with an orange peel and serve immediately.