Honey Garlic Chicken Two Ways
Warning: You'll get addicted to the sauce on this honey garlic chicken.
- FOR CHICKEN
- 16 oz. (approximately 2 breasts) Tyson All Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- ⅓ c. honey
- 2 tbsp. low- sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Sriracha
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Pinch crushed red chili flakes
- ⅓ c. warm water
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
- FOR RICE BOWLS
- ½ c. red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ c. shredded carrots
- ¼ c. cashews, crushed
- 1 c. cooked long grain white rice
- cilantro, for garnish
- lime wedges, for serving
- FOR LETTUCE WRAP
- 1 head butter lettuce
- 2 tbsp. red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tbsp. peanuts (optional)
- ¼ c. spicy peanut sauce (optional), for serving
- ¼ c. sweet chili sauce (optional), for serving
- Lime wedges, for serving
- FOR CHICKEN
- Cut 2 Tyson Fresh All Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts into 1" cubes. Season with salt and pepper.
- In medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Cook chicken until golden, 6 to 8 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together honey, soy sauce, Sriracha, garlic powder and a generous pinch of red chili flakes. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and ⅓ cup water. Stir mixture into saucepan and whisk continuously until thickened, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour chicken into mixture and toss to combine, cooking for an additional 3 minutes. Sprinkle a generous amount of sesame seeds on the chicken.
- TO MAKE RICE BOWLS
- Serve chicken immediately over long grain white rice and garnish with red cabbage, chopped cashews, cilantro, julienned carrots, lime wedges, and drizzle with the remaining honey garlic sauce if desired.
- TO MAKE LETTUCE WRAPS
- Fill chicken into lettuce cups and garnish with scallion, sliced red onion, peanuts (if using), lime wedges, and a side of spicy peanut or sweet chili sauce.