Strawberry Cheesecake Chimichangas
Our new favorite way to eat cheesecake.
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 c. chopped strawberries
- 2 tbsp. butter, divided
- 2 c. cinnamon sugar
- Melted chocolate, for drizzling
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, lemon zest, sugar and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on each tortilla then top with strawberries. Roll tortillas up like a burrito.
- In a medium nonstick pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter, then add two chimichangas. Cook until golden on both sides, about 4 minutes per side. Immediately toss the cooked chimichangas in cinnamon sugar. Repeat with remaining chimichangas.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate before serving.