Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Burrito
This Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Burrito is the wrap to end all wraps.
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 (16-oz.) package frozen hash browns
- 8 large eggs
- ⅓ c. milk
- 4 tbsp. butter
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large flour tortillas
- ½ c. shredded cheddar
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- Hot sauce, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon, working in batches if necessary, until crispy, about 8 minutes per batch. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate and pour off half the fat.
- Cook hash browns according to package directions in bacon fat and transfer to a plate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Wipe out skillet, place over medium heat, and melt butter. When butter is just starting to foam, reduce heat to medium-low and add beaten eggs. Using a rubber spatula, stir every occasionally until soft curds form. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble burritos: In the center of each tortilla, layer hash browns, scrambled eggs, cheese, two slices of bacon, and sliced avocado. Fold in the two sides and roll up tightly. Serve with hot sauce.