Pickle Mozzarella Sticks
Mozzarella sticks are so much better when pickles are involved
- 8 whole dill pickles
- 8 sticks string cheese
- 1 c. flour
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. paprika
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 c. panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. chopped dill, for garnish
- Ranch, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400° and line a medium baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut ends off of your pickles and scoop out the centers with a small spoon. Slide string cheese into pickle. If string cheese is sticking out, trim so that it is flush with the pickle.
- Into a small shallow bowl, combine flour with garlic powder and paprika and season with salt and pepper.
- Place eggs and Panko in separate shallow bowls. Dredge pickles first in flour, then eggs, then Panko.
- Place onto baking sheet and bake 20 minutes, flipping halfway through. Garnish with dill and serve with ranch if desired.