Brownie Batter Pancakes
Dessert for breakfast > breakfast for dinner.
- 1 c. flour
- 1¼ c. brownie mix
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ c. chocolate chips
- Cooking spray
- rainbow sprinkles, for serving (optional)
- Chocolate syrup, for serving (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, brownie mix, baking powder, baking soda and salt until evenly combined. Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Grease the pan with cooking spray, then spoon about ¼-cup pancake batter into the pan. When little bubbles appear and start to pop, flip (about 1-2 minutes). Cook until browned on both sides.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with sprinkles, if desired.