Hawaiian Cheesecake Bites
These mini-pineapple cheesecakes top a pecan crust and are sprinkled with toasted coconut for a Hawaiian twist.
- For Crust
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup sugar granulated
- ½ cup butter unsalted and melted
- For Cheesecake
- 16 oz cream cheese 2 pkg
- 4 tbsp sugar granulated
- 4 tbsp milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 16 oz pineapple crushed, drained
- 1 cup flaked coconut sweetened
- ▢chocolate sauce optional
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- In a food processor, add the pecans, flour, sugar and melted butter. Pulse a few times until fine crumbs form. Pat mixture into ungreased mini cheesecake pan in each individual cup. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, milk and eggs. Fold in vanilla, and drained pineapple.
- Add about 2 tbsp of the cream cheese mixture to each cup. The mini cheesecake pan has 12 cups. There will be crust and cheesecake left over for another 6 cups, so if you only have one pan, refrigerate crust and cheesecake mixture until pan is free.
- Sprinkle each cheesecake with flaked coconut. Bake 15-20 minutes. Let cool.