Tater Tot Breakfast Bake
Hashbrowns got nothing on tots.
- 12 oz. bacon, chopped
- 1½ lb. Frozen Tater Tots
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- 8 large eggs
- 2 c. milk
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain half the fat.
- To skillet add frozen tater tots, cooked bacon, cheddar, garlic, and chives and toss until combined.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and milk and pour over skillet. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake until eggs are set and tater tots golden, 45 minutes.
- Let sit 10 minutes, then slice and serve.