Sheet Pan Citrus-Glazed Chicken
Chicken never looked so beautiful.
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 2 medium oranges
- Juice of 1 lime
- ¼ c. honey
- 2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 2 tsp. freshly chopped thyme, plus more for garnish
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- Trim thighs and season with salt and pepper. Place in a resealable bag.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine orange and lime juice, honey, soy sauce, mustard, rosemary, thyme, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Reserve ½ cup of marinade or about half. Pour remaining marinade over chicken in bag. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or up to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 425° and line a large baking sheet with foil. Place Brussels sprouts on tray and toss with oil. Season with salt and pepper and spread into an even layer. Arrange thighs around Brussels, skin side up. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour reserved marinade into a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Continue simmering until reduced by about half. Place cornstarch in a small bowl and carefully pour a couple of tablespoons of sauce over and stir to dissolve cornstarch. Pour mixture back into saucepan and continue simmering until sauce has thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Brush sauce over thighs and bake again until internal temperature recaches 165°, 10 minutes more.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary and thyme to serve.