Cadbury Creme Martini
Cadbury Cream Martinis are the best way to level up this Easter.
- FOR RIM & DRINK
- ¼ c. chocolate, melted
- 2 tbsp. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 Cadbury Creme Egg
- 4 oz. white chocolate liqueur
- 3 oz. vanilla vodka
- Pour melted chocolate onto a shallow plate, then dip rims of coupes into chocolate.
- In a small bowl, whisk sweetened condensed milk and 2 drops yellow food coloring, then divide evenly between 2 coupes.
- Cut Cadbury Creme Egg in half crosswise and pierce with a cocktail pick.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add liqueur and vodka and shake to combine. Divide between glasses, garnish with egg, and serve.