Breakfast Monkey Bread
All the best parts of breakfast in a convenient pull-apart loaf!
- Cooking spray
- 6 tbsp. butter, divided
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp. heavy cream
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped chives
- 2 (16.3-oz.) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. dehydrated onion
- 2 tbsp. poppy seeds
- 2 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. flaky sea salt
- ½ lb. bacon, cooked
- 1½ c. shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Make scrambled eggs: In a large nonstick pan, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Meanwhile, whisk together eggs and heavy cream. When the butter is foamy, add eggs and let set slightly. Reduce heat to medium-low and drag eggs with a spatula or wooden spoon to create curds. When eggs are almost cooked to your liking (they'll continue cooking in the oven!), season with salt and pepper. Fold in chives and remove from heat.
- Cut or tear each biscuit into quarters, then roll into balls. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Melt remaining 5 tablespoons butter. Pour melted butter over dough and toss until glossy. Add everything bagel seasoning and toss until evenly coated.
- In a large bowl, combine the seasoned biscuit balls, scrambled eggs, cheddar, and cooked bacon. Toss gently to combine then pour the entire mixture into prepared bundt pan.
- Add scrambled eggs, cooked bacon, and cheese and gently toss to combine. Transfer mixture to prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown and cooked through, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before turning out onto a platter. Serve warm