White Chocolate Brownies
White Chocolate Brownies will be your new go-to dessert
- Cooking spray
- 7 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 8 oz. white chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ c. granulated sugar
- 1½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 c. semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°, and grease an 8 inch square pan, then line it with lightly greased foil.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Remove from heat once it is melted and add ½ of the white chocolate. Do not stir the chocolate in, just let it stand.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs on high for 30 seconds, until frothy. Gradually add the sugar to the eggs, and beat for 2-3 minutes longer until the mixture is light in color.
- Stop mixing, add in white chocolate mixture, vanilla, and flour, and then quickly beat on high until just combined. You do not want to over mix once the flour has been added, because this will make the brownies tough. Stir in the remaining white chocolate, and semi-sweet chips.
- Pour into the pan, and bake for 30 minutes or until done. Let the brownies cool at least 4 hours to achieve the best texture.