The Hermione Granger Cocktail
Cocktail...raspberries + sweet jam, smashed together with rosemary, lemon, apple cider vinegar, vodka, and fizzy sparkling water - yum!
- 2 tablespoons fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1-2 teaspoons fresh chopped rosemary
- juice from half of a lemon
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 2 ounces vodka
- sparkling water for topping
- 2 fresh or frozen cherries, for topping (optional)
- Lemon Rose Sugar (optional)
- zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely crushed dried rose petals (optional)
- US Customary - Metric
- To make the lemon sugar. Combine the lemon zest, sugar, and rose petals on a shallow plate. Rim your glasses in the sugar mix, then fill with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker or glass jar, muddle the raspberries, rosemary, and lemon juice, squashing everything to release the juices. Add the apple cider vinegar, jam, and vodka. Fill with ice and shake until combined.
- Strain into your prepared glass. Top off with sparkling water, then gently stir to combine. Finish with a cherry on top. Enjoy.