Coconut Berry Keto Smoothie
Raspberries, blackberries, and strawberries are lower in carbs than other popular smoothie fruits like bananas, pineapples, and mangoes. Enjoy!
- 150 g frozen strawberries
- 150 g frozen raspberries, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 100 g frozen blackberries
- 480 ml coconut milk
- 225 g baby spinach
- Unsweetened shaved coconut, for garnish (optional)
- In a blender, combine all ingredients (except for coconut). Blend until smooth.
- Divide between cups and top with raspberries and coconut, if using.