Berry Cheesecake Puff Pastry Tart
This Berries Cheesecake Puff Pastry Tart is the easiest dessert you can serve your family or guests. It’s the perfect dessert when you are short on time but still want a WOW factor.
- 17.3 oz puff pastry sheets 1 package, thawed
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
- 8 oz mascarpone cheese
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream cold
- ½ cup sugar
- favorite berries
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place thawed pastry sheet onto a baking sheet.
- With a sharp knife or pizza cutter, score a rectangle around the edges of the pastry sheet, about ½” – ¾” from the edge, don’t cut all the way through. Generously poke the middle of the pastry with a fork. Bake 10-12 minutes until pastry sheet is golden (don’t open the oven mid-baking).
- Meanwhile, prepare the cream. Beat together the cream cheese and mascarpone cheese and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the heavy whipping cream gently into the bowl with cream cheese.
- Once the pastry tart cools, push down the center part tart making room for cream. Add the cream to the middle portion of the tart.
- Add your favorite berries. Repeat with the second tart.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate.