Salmon Sushi Bowl Recipe
Transform a Philadelphia sushi roll into a healthy salmon sushi bowl! Eat as a solo lunch, healthy side or serve to a sushi-loving crowd.
- 2 cups white rice cooked
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 8 oz salmon cooked, broken into small pieces
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 cucumber peeled and chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Soy sauce optional
- Squeeze the lime juice into the cooked rice and fluff with a fork. Pour into a large bowl and add the cooked salmon pieces, avocado and cucumber. Stir until combined.
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer), combine the cream cheese, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Beat on medium speed until creamy. Drizzle over the other ingredients and serve! Splash with soy sauce before serving, if desired.