Honey Roasted Pears
Make the perfect fall dessert with this recipe for honey roasted pears. You'll love how simple the recipe is, even though it comes off as fancy!
- 8 Pears Peeled and cored
- 8 Tbsp Butter Cubed in ½ inch pieces
- 5 Sprigs Thyme
- 2 Bay Leaves
- ½ Cup Honey
- Creme Fraiche, Vanilla Ice Cream Optional
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Peel, halve and core pears. Place on a parchment lined baking sheet core side up. Top each pear with butter and a pinch of salt. Scatter thyme and bay leaves over pears and drizzle with honey.
- Bake pears, turning every 15 minutes or so until cooked through and golden in color, about 1 hour. Transfer to a serving dish and serve warm with creme fraiche or vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!