Air Fryer Chicken Breast
Air Fryer Chicken Cutlets have all the crunch without the oil.
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¼ c. all-purpose flour
- ¾ c. panko bread crumbs
- ⅓ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Place eggs and flour in two separate shallow bowls. In a third shallow bowl, combine panko, Parmesan, lemon zest, oregano, and cayenne. Season with salt and pepper.
- Working one at a time, dip chicken into flour, then eggs, and then panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place in air fryer basket and cook at 375° for 10 minutes. Flip chicken, and cook for another 5 minutes, until coating is golden and chicken is cooked through.