Pink Lemonade Pimm's Slushie
It wouldn't be a British summer without a Pimm's so we've made ours extra special this year in the form of a slushie!
- 500 ml pink lemonade
- 4-5 large handfuls ice, plus a few leftover to top up if you need
- 2 limes, juiced and zested
- 250 ml Pimm's
- 4 mint sprigs, plus extra to serve
- ¼ cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 8-10 strawberries, cut in half, plus extra to serve
- 4 orange slices, plus extra to serve
- Pop four tumblers into the freezer for a couple of minutes to make the glass as cold as possible.
- In a blender combine the pink lemonade, ½ lime zest, ice, and Pimm's, and blitz until slushy.
- Take out the tumblers from the freezer and add evenly add the lime juice into the glasses followed by the mint sprigs, cucumber ribbons, strawberries, and orange slices.
- Pour in the pink lemonade slushy and finish with extra strawberries, mint, orange slices, and remaining lime zest. Top up with extra pink lemonade and ice if you need it.