Antipasto Stuffed Chicken
Stuffed with heaping amounts of ham, salami, and provolone AND dotted with olives and pepperoncini, this keto-friendly dinner offers an absolute burst of flavor.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ lb. deli ham
- ¼ lb. salami
- 4 slices provolone, halved
- 1 c. drained and sliced pepperoncini
- ⅓ c. chopped assorted olives
- ¼ c. freshly grated Parmesan
- Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place chicken on a cutting board and make 5 slits in each breast, being careful not to cut through completely. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken and season with oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff each chicken breast with ham, salami, provolone, and pepperoncini, then sprinkle with olives and Parmesan.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink, about 25 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.