Creamy Tuscan Sausage Pasta
Creamy Tuscan Sausage Pasta will make you weak in the knees.
- 1 lb. linguine
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. Italian chicken sausage, sliced on the bias
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 c. diced tomatoes
- ½ c. heavy cream
- ½ c. freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 c. baby spinach
- Fresh torn basil, for garnish
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook linguine according to package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add sausage and cook until seared on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes, cream and Parmesan then season with salt and pepper. Bring mixture to a low boil then reduce heat to medium and cook until the sauce has thickened slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and spinach and toss until pasta is fully coated in sauce and spinach is wilted. Garnish with basil and serve immediately with more Parmesan.