Hot Cheesy Lobster Dip
Cheesy Lobster Dip will be gone before it even cools off.
- 12 oz. cream cheese
- 1¼ c. shredded Gruyère
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Old Bay
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1¼ lb. cooked lobster meat, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- ½ c. crushed kettle-style potato chips, plus more for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, Gruyère, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Old Bay. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold lobster and parsley into the cream cheese mixture and scrape mixture into a medium baking dish. Sprinkle with potato chips.
- Bake until warm and melty, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes and serve with more potato chips.