Apple Cider Floats
This is the only thing to do with apple cider alllll fall.
- ½ c. caramel sauce
- ½ c. cinnamon-sugar
- 2 c. apple cider, warmed
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- cinnamon sticks
- Whipped cream, for serving
- Apple slices
- Pour caramel in a small dish. Dip the top of each mug in the caramel to rim the cup. Then dip the caramel rim in cinnamon-sugar.
- Ladle apple cider into each mug then add a scoop of ice cream to each. Top with whipped cream and garnish with apple slices and cinnamon stick.
- Drizzle more caramel over the whipped cream and serve immediately.