Cookie Lovers Shakes
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- Blue food coloring
- 2 c. crushed chocolate chip cookies
- 2 chocolate chips
- 4 candy eyes
- 6 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ¾ c. whole milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Cool whip, for garnish
- To the can of vanilla frosting, add 6 to 8 drops of coloring and stir until frosting is completely blue.
- Use a small spatula or a butter knife to spread blue food coloring around the rim of a tall glass. Add crushed cookies to a shallow plate, then roll the frosted rims in crushed cookies until blue frosting is almost completely covered.
- Make Cookie Monster cookies: Spread blue frosting onto two cookies then place two candy eyes onto each.
- In a blender combine ice cream, milk and vanilla and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses then dollop with Cool Whip and garnish with a cookie.