Pumpkin Mousse is the light fall dessert we can't get enough of.
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- ½ tsp. cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin purée
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 c. whole milk
- 1½ c. heavy cream
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix, spices, and salt. Add pumpkin, maple syrup, vanilla, and whole milk and beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- In another large bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form, 3 to 4 minutes. Fold two-thirds of the whipped cream into pumpkin mixture until smooth. Spoon or pipe into serving dishes and top with remaining whipped cream. Garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon and serve.