Roasted Patty Pan Squash
Patty Pan Squash is the cutest veggie you should be cooking.
- 1½ lb. patty pan squash, stems trimmed and halved
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°. Toss squash with oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until tender and golden, about 20 minutes. Add garlic and thyme to baking sheet with squash and toss to coat. Roast until garlic is golden and fragrant, about 5 minutes more.
- Sprinkle a large pinch of red pepper flakes and parsley over squash and toss to coat.