Chicken Parm Tacos
Chicken parm lovers will FREAK for these Chicken Parm Tacos.
- 1 c. freshly grated Parmesan, divided
- 4 chicken tenders, cooked according to package directions
- ¼ c. marinara, warmed
- ½ c. shredded mozzarella
- ¼ c. thinly sliced basil
- In a large nonstick pan over medium low heat, add ¼ cup parmesan to the center of the pan. Using a rubber spatula or the bottom of your measuring cup, spread cheese into and even layer, about 6" in diameter.
- Cook until cheese is melted and golden on the bottom, 5 minutes. Flip, cook 2 minutes more, then transfer to an inverted muffin pan to cool. Repeat until all shells are made.
- While taco shells are cooling, chop prepared chicken tenders into bite-sized pieces.
- Assemble tacos: divide chicken evenly between taco shells. Top with marinara, mozzarella, and basil.