Instant Pot Wings
Buffalo wings for a crowd? No problem.
- 4 lb. chicken wings
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c. hot sauce (such as Frank's)
- ½ c. (1 stick) butter
- Line 2 medium baking sheets with aluminum foil. In a large bowl, combine chicken wings with garlic powder and paprika and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Add ¾ cup water to bottom of Instant Pot. Place trivet inside pot and add wings. Secure lid and press the manual setting. Cook on high for 10 minutes. When cooking has finished, do a quick release.
- Meanwhile, make sauce: In a microwave safe bowl, microwave butter until melted completely. Whisk in hot sauce. Heat broiler to high.
- Transfer cooked wings to a large bowl and toss with ½ the sauce. Place in an even layer on prepared baking sheet and broil until crisp, about 4 minutes per side. Remove from tray and place back in bowl. Gently toss with remaining sauce and serve.